- Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to ‘Arokiyam Nalvazhvu’ hereinafter called paleocart.com. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Arokiyam Nalvazhvu, 19, Thambusamy Nagar, Thiruverkadu, Chennai – 600 077, Tamilnadu, India and these “Terms and Conditions” constitute your binding obligations.
It is the responsibility of the customer to know about terms and conditions before buying in our website. We are not responsible for the ignorance.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on paleocart.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Payumoney & Corporation Bank. paleocart.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Paleocart.com requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a password and an user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us (paleocart.com) immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We (paleocart.com) will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by paleocart.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. If paleocart.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Service, We (paleocart.com) may change any or all of your passwords immediately and will notify you accordingly.
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- The Address which you have entered first on our site will be considered as Billing Address and it will be used for address verification while payment gateway authorize your credit / debit card & wallet transactions.
- Any order placed for a book that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
You agree that Paleocart.com, despite its best efforts may not be able to deliver merchandise as indicated below for every product on the website. The delivery periods mentioned with every product at best are indicative.
You agree that Paleocart.com has no responsibility or liability for the delayed delivery of the merchandise. You acknowledge that Paleocart.com reserves the right to deliver your order at any time.
In case the Paleocart.com is not able to deliver the merchandise ordered within a reasonable period of time, you may opt for a refund of the payment for the undelivered merchandise and the Paleocart.com shall refund the amount equal to the price of the undelivered merchandise.
Paleocart.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
Paleocart.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all paleocart.com Sites/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
paleocart.com may also terminate or suspend your access to paleocart.com Site/Service(s) for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time of over 180 days. Upon termination of the paleocart.com Site/Service, your right to use the paleocart.com Site/Service immediately ceases.
paleocart.com shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
Immediately after you have clicked on “Confirm Order” button, you are responsible for paying the entire amount due on your purchase including any applicable taxes, shipping and other charges related to the order as assessed by paleocart.com.
This agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Chennai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the paleocart.com Site/Services.